Sunday, May 29, 2005

Addendum

Rereading my birthday note below, I thought I would just note that that slight 'review' of 'Brave New World' and '1984' begs more questions than it answers. I have no intention of soon giving full reviews of either. But just to muddy waters, last I was in London(did I mention that I am now a UK citizen and should recieve my passport sometime next week?), I was there to see a concert at the University College London and walking to pick up my tickets walked by some laboratory buildings that are certainly the same that Huxley descibes as housing the London labs in 'BNE'. One or the other had big banners on it proclaiming the wonderful science that was going on inside. Well, as a lapsed scientist, I still don't buy it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you really a U.K. citizen?

10:43 AM  
Blogger krome said...

Yup, ass oof 4/22/05 or so I'm a UK citizen. My UK passport should arrive in the next 2 weeks. Geoff already has his and iss planning on making a trip in November to scout out living/working possibilities. I don't really have any plans to leave. Just thought I'd do it 'cuz I could(since Mom was born in London).

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I`ve stumbled across your site. Nice!

http://ringtones.freehostus.net/
free nokia ringtone

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home