Sunday, May 15, 2005

well...

here's the response to my younger brother's response to the previous post. I will repeat the Flannery O'Connor quote of many posts ago;

"To the hard of hearing you shout, and for the almost blind you draw large and startling figures."

"Indeed, I know it is a harsh statement, little brother, but I can't keep supplying links to important news that no one reads. I just recently had lunch witth a very bright friend who didn't know that we had a memo from 10 Downing that proves that we have been lied to as I have known for a week. Why? Because this person has never bothered to check out the links I supply along the right margin of this blog. They are not there for decoration. I am not a dispensor of information, only a conduit. You guys are going to have to get it from the source eventually. Or not.

I have seen this happen b4 and if you guys want to blunder your way into fascism or McCarthyism again....well, I will do my best to allow you to do it without me.

Chill indeed. Apparently, I can't adequately describe to you where you are. That is extremely frustrating.

8:20 AM"

Delete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home