Thursday, September 08, 2005

3 words not often heard...

"linmc said...

I miss you.

8:25 PM

Delete
krome said...

I miss you too, I'm sure.;)

10:50 AM

Delete"
From the previous post's comments. Not words I hear much. Not that I'm the only one. It's so easy to feel alone wherever one is. Wherever one is so very far from 'home', whatever 'home' means. When I moved to where I am 9 years ago, I had a lot more people on my winter card list than I do now. Those who don't respond after 2 years get cut.

I don't know who linmc is. It doesn't matter. I miss so many things that I can be very sure that I miss linmc among them. There are a great many things worse than loneliness. Trust me. Sometimes it seems that having things to miss is a luxury.

And these cold distances we cross everyday...well, they just seem to get longer, don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home